Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM + other goodies
£650
Central Scotland, near Falkirk Area

DGBass

Basschatters,

I am having a clearout and all the stuff pictured has reluctantly got to go. Apologies about the top level price, I had to put something. Listed in order of price:

Cab - Gallien Krueger NEO III 1x15 front ported bass cabinet - still avaiable. 400 watts 8 ohms, Neo driver, variable horn tweeter and bi-amp capable with the later GK RB amp heads eg RB700/1001/2001. The original GK bi-amp cable is included. Owned from new, I've done maybe a dozen gigs with this cab and its in as near mint condition as can be. Works perfectly and sounds thunderous. Not being used since I sold my 700RB. Weight - 18kg. Collect in person only, cuppa and biscuits supplied.

£250 thanks

Amp 1 - Ashdown ABM 500 RC EVO III - Now Sold. Made in UK version. Usual Ashdown ABM refinements and basically an EVO IV with two less sliders! This was my back up ABM but has never been needed, and has only seen light use since I've owned it. Very clean example and works perfectly as it should. Comes included with the current 2U pro rack case. May consider posting at buyers cost/risk within UK as I have a box to pack it in.

Amp 2 - Gallien Krueger Backline 250 BL amp head - Still available. Early made in USA version of this amp, 125 watts @ 8 ohms. Basically an earlier version of the RB 400 and air cooled instead of fan cooling. Wonderful sounding amp that I preffered to the RB400/700's that I have owned previously. Super quiet in use and has added features not found on RB amps of a second overdrive channel. Very giggable and particularly good as a home/studio amp.

Comes with its orignal super scarce cast alloy GK 2U rack ears for rack mounting. Also fitted with removable rubber feet for cab top use. May post at buyers cost/risk within UK if I can find a box for it. Please PM for more details.

£125 thanks

Amp 3 - Trace Elliot AH150 MK4 GP11 amp head, circa 1984 - still available. Old school but good. Tremendous sounding amp that punches well above its weight and size. Still in regular use, mostly at rehearshals. 150 TE watts @ 4 ohms. Tatty externally, but very clean and mostly all original except for the new genuine (red) SITEL knob caps and the replacement input XLR jack . Everything works as it should including the ECI circuit. May post at buyers cost/risk within UK if I can find a box for it. Please PM for more details.

£100 thanks

Would prefer pick up in person for all this stuff, but as mentioned I may consider posting the amps within UK at buyers cost/risk. PM for details, thank you.

IMG_2712.JPG

IMG_2713.JPG

Edited by DGBass
1 x item no longer available
  • Like 3