Why become a member? ×

For sale: Barefaced One10T and One10 with official covers and Ashdown RM800 Evo2 head.
£1200
Northants

All change for me as I have a band opportunity on guitar coming up (I am so sorry!) and I need a giggable guitar amp.

I am selling

1: Barefaced One10T (Tweeter) (RRP £569) and official cover (RRP £60) that cost me £629

2: Barefaced One10 (no tweeter) (RRP £449 and official cover (RRP £60) that cost me £509

3: Ashdown RM800 Evo 2 (RRP £775) bought used on here.

Cabs:

I bought the cabs new from Barefaced, with the official covers. I have used them for a Jazz Big Band that I have recently quit. They are both in excellent condition and do not suffer from the dreaded tolex creep that the earlier ones did, before they changed the glue. They are nice and light / easy to move and sound amazing. 

One cab was more than enough for rehearsals and smaller gigs, although I tended to take both for all gigs to get them closer to my ears. Having the tweeter option on one cab was really handy for when there was some slap needed.

The covers are nicely padded and high quality.

Ashdown:

I bought the Ashdown on here, originally as a backup amp to my usual Mark Bass but I really liked the tone. Very different from the Mark Bass. It was nice to have different options.

FACTORY MODIFICATION: when they are stock they have a stepped / notched master volume control. I really don't like these, and when sometimes playing with quieter woodwind instruments I found that 1 notch was too quiet and the next was too loud unless I then faffed with the input gain etc. So I sent it to Dave Green at Ashdown and he replaced the volume pot with a smooth (normal!) one, and didn't charge me a penny to do it. Legend.

The Ashdown has a few scratches on it - I've taken a photo of the worst scratch. It was like that when I bought it used. The metal casing appears to be quite vulnerable in that regard.

Selling Prices:

One10T with cover: £450 ono

One10 with cover: £350 ono

Ashdown with power cable: £375.00

If someone wants to buy it all at that price and have an instantly giggable rig, then I'll throw in some good quality speakon speaker cables as well.

Collection from Northants area. 

ta

One10T.jpg

One10T 2.jpg

One10.jpg

One10 2.jpg

Ashdown 1.jpg

Ashdown 2.jpg

Ashdown 3.jpg

Edited by fretmeister
  • Like 3