Why become a member? ×

Ampeg PF50t 50w all valve head with Ampeg PF115he cab. New valves – £550 Collected From Bristol - *SOLD*
£550
Bristol

Hi all, I was lucky enough to score this flip top head and can and (as you'd expect) it's amazing. Simply incredible sound, looks and construction. This is an absolute deal for someone, and I'm passing it on for the same price I paid. Collection only from Bristol and £550 gets it. (I can't drive out and meet you anywhere as I don't have a car and it's too heavy for me to waste my time trying to find a courier).

This is a heavyweight amp. It's not a class D, 2kg monster (like the TE Elf).

It's easier for me to paste the details below. Nothing has changed since the advert was posted.

If it doesn't sell for the asking price, I will cry myself to sleep safe in the knowlegde that I have the greatest practice amp that has ever been created. My wife even likes the tolex pattern, so maybe I'll see if I can sneak it into the living room...

Edited by Burns-bass
  • Like 4

• Burns-bass changed the title to Sold – Ampeg PF50t 50w all valve head with Ampeg PF115he cab. New valves – £550 Collected From Bristol