Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang Bass, £330 ONO - *WITHDRAWN*
£330
Wallasey, Merseyside

PaulHornBass

Recently purchased from this forum, and in fine condition. I bought this as it reminded me of my old bass (same model), and what a fun and inspiring instrument that was. This one is lovely too, but I find myself more at home on long scale these days, and this deserves to be used. 

Bass has recently been restrung with La Bella 760F-MUS flatwounds and has had a pro setup. It has a Gotoh string tree and 70s style F neck plate.

I have a new Gator Cases Gator ICON Series Bag G-ICONELECTRIC gig bag for it, which cost £150. As many know, it's hard to find a gig bag to fit a Mustang Bass, but this one is spot on. I would be happy to do a deal to include this with the bass for £400 total. 

Oh, and one of the best live sounds I've had was my old mustang with flats paired with a One Control Crimson Red Bass Preamp pedal - which I also have for sale at the moment. Just sayin' 😉

Collection/meet-up preferred. Cash is king but will consider a trade or part exchange. A good quality compressor pedal is top of my list at the moment. 

20240814_160849.jpg

20240811_203603.jpg

Edited by PaulHornBass
Withdrawn
  • Like 4

• PaulHornBass changed the title to Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang Bass, £330 ONO
  • PaulHornBass changed the title to Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang Bass, £330 ONO - Withdrawn