Why become a member? ×

FEA Optifet compressor - On Hold - *SOLD*
£260
Morecambe

lee650

I'm not too sure about this and may live to regret it. I'm currently playing pubs and this Gem of a compressor is wasted, and as I need other stuff it's time to move it on.

This is a high end legendary compressor, made with the finest audiophile materials, and fully featured, incl a footswitchable sidechain with a 3 band EQ, this enables you to tailor the comps threshold at certain frequencies.

It's an optical comp so has a lovely warm clear tone, which can be adjusted via internal trimpots to go from clear to two levels of extra warmth/thickness, and a complete 12k rolloff for a very vintage sound (cali76 to Diamond at the push of a switch.

The pedal maker retired and his son is currently fulfilling orders on a very long waiting list, with their existing materials, when completed I believe this is to be discontinued.

It's in good condition, however the knobs are quite stiff, but at least you know they won't move when set. It's an older model in the grey/burgundy colour (newer ones are gold, the latest is pure black) It has high quality velcro on the back.

Link to ovnilab review

https://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/optifet.shtml

Looking for £260 and I'll include UK only special delivery

I'll only consider trades for a Cali76CB (older version) or a blue label EBS multicomp, plus cash.

20240917_105700.jpg

20240917_105708.jpg

Edited by lee650
  • Like 7

• lee650 changed the title to FEA Optifet compressor - sold