Why become a member? ×

FS UK Fender American Vintage II P Bass Black £1075 posted! - *SOLD*
£1075
Cambridge - Linton Area

Brucegill

New ad as I've changed the Pickups back to original and restrung with original un-used rounds. 

Up for sale is my AM Vintage 2 P Bass in gloss black. 

Owned from new. Has a few chips here and there and the black is a nightmare for showing marks. It's been used and enjoyed! No fret wear. Always had flats on tbh. 

Been a fantastic bass, but resent Jazz bass has made me realised I'm not a P guy after all.

Pick up welcome (drop £50 off the list price). Delivery included in the price via Overland Express insured included in the price. Price assumes PP Gift or bank transfer or plus fees. 

Have feedback on here for bass sales and over on The Fretboard and eBay under the same username. 

Not looking for trades I’m afraid.

IMG_5547.thumb.jpeg.518cf9d2820b8f5c97203d5f06f8d57c.jpeg

IMG_5548.jpeg

IMG_5549.jpeg

IMG_5550.jpeg

IMG_5551.jpeg

IMG_5552.jpeg

IMG_5553.jpeg

IMG_5554.jpeg

IMG_5555.jpeg

IMG_5556.jpeg

IMG_5557.jpeg

Edited by Brucegill
Inages
  • Like 5

This is a killer US reissue series imo - 7.25 fingerboard radius and a proper slab rosewood board (not laminate), and with gorgeous clay dots. I got the Stratocaster version when they were released for those reasons, proper vintage spec. 

Really surprised this hasn’t been snapped up already at that price - where are all the buyers? 

GLWTS 👍

Edited by Chiliwailer
  • Thanks 1

• Brucegill changed the title to SOLD Fender American Vintage II P Bass Black £1075 posted!