Why become a member? ×

Price drop, Immaculate Barefaced SuperCompact with RoqSolid cover, free shipping now available £550 - *SOLD*
£595
Just outside Milton Keynes

Immaculate Barefaced SuperCompact, metal grill version with RoqSolid cover.

I purchased this cab new from Barefaced in July 2022. It’s immaculate and in good working order. Only selling as I’m not really using it enough to warrant keeping it.

Here’s some info about the SuperCompact, although I’m sure that if you’re looking at this then you already know about it.

Height: 22”.

Width: 17.5”.

Depth: 12”.

Weight: 11kg (metal grill version).

Max amp power: 600w.

Max output: 127db.

Impedance: 8ohm.

Make no mistake, this is an unbelievably loud cab for its size. Gorgeous smooth tone with fantastic dispersion and it’s a very easy one handed lift.

I am blind and I took the photos myself, so my apologies if they look like they were taken by a drunk person.

I have now found the original Barefaced packaging for the cab (it was inside another box in the garage), so am able to offer shipping to locations within the UK. Price includes shipping.

Collection is also an option. I live 15 minutes from junctions 14 and 15 of the M1 just outside Milton Keynes.

SuperCompact 01.jpg

SuperCompact 02.jpg

SuperCompact 03.jpg

SuperCompact 04.jpg

SuperCompact 05.jpg

SuperCompact 06.jpg

SuperCompact 07.jpg

SuperCompact 08.jpg

SuperCompact 09.jpg

Edited by JGSpector
Sold
  • Like 4

• JGSpector changed the title to Price drop, Immaculate Barefaced SuperCompact with RoqSolid cover, free shipping now available SOLD