Why become a member? ×

2003 Fender American Vintage Reissue 1975 Jazz Bass
£1400
Morecambe

ossyrocks

This is a lovely bass, but the project I was using it in has now ended. I don't need more than one Jazz, so this one is on the block.

I bought this earlier this year from @walshy at The Vintage Bass Room. Selling now for less than I paid in February.

It's in very good condition, some signs of wear and use for it's 21 years, but no major dings or scrapes. Some wear on the pickguard, and the frets show some wear, but nothing which affects playing and there's plenty left on them.

It's lightweight too at 3.98 kg / 8lbs 12.6oz. Currently strung with Rotosound Stainless rounds 40-100. It plays very well, with a low action and sounds just as you'd imagine, beware, it can get funky.

It gets plenty of compliments on its looks from other musicians, it is rather good looking.

Includes the original case (well used condition), documents and pickup/bridge covers (never been fitted, and no screws included).

Collection preferred, but willing to meet at a reasonable distance, or ship at cost.

Rob

IMG_3944.JPEG

IMG_3947.JPEG

IMG_3946.JPEG

IMG_3945.JPEG

IMG_3937.JPEG

IMG_3938.JPEG

IMG_3939.JPEG

IMG_3940.JPEG

IMG_3941.JPEG

IMG_3942.JPEG

IMG_3943.JPEG