Why become a member? ×

Inexpensive Stand for 9 basses/guitars

I don't have any connection with the seller, but I have just had one of these delivered, and I imagine others here might benefit from one of these.

I wouldn't tempt fate by putting my Gibson Thunderbird or JMJ Mustangs directly on it, but any non-nitrocellulose finished instruments should be fine against the rubbery bits.

When I ordered mine I missed that the listing has a 'make offer' button, so it might be possibly to get quid or two discount off the already very reasonable price of £21.50.

The stand is well made, quick & easy to assemble, and has enabled me to tidy up my haphazard pile of guitars & basses (in gigbags). I'm thinking about ordering a second one.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335044048602

s-l1600.thumb.jpeg.196bde660cd172401b2ef56e27fa6ab4.jpegIMG_0678.thumb.jpeg.587b0eeb9afb07f146a0cd6d70b4cefe.jpeg

Here is my new stand with with a Strat, a tele thinline, a harley benton doublecut LP, a mustang guitar, four mustang basses, and a Bass VI all in their gigbags.