Why become a member? ×

FS Source Audio C4 synth, with optional Midi preset switcher
£189
Leeds/Bradford, UK

LukeFRC

For sale 

Source Audio C4 synth  - £189 Posted
One of the top two bass synth pedals out there... practically a modular synth in a very small box.
Run 4 channels of Octave, Synth, Envelope, distortion,  and LFO ability to do lots of things. Crazy powerful. Zach Riser's intro video probably explains it better than I can.
Original box instruction sheet, never used power supply, TRS to mini jack cable and the stickers you stick on bottom.
Good condition with dual lock on bottom. 
I think with Neuro 3 they sunset the connectivity for the TRS in input 2 to your phones headphone. Which isn't bad as it wasn't two way and your phone stopped having a headphone socket 6 years ago... The USB connectivity to Neuro3 is way better)
If you need a cable and iPhone lightning -  USB OTG adapter I can stick one in for an extra £3 

Why am I selling? Why am I selling? I've had it a few years and aren't playing the kind of music that gets the most out of it at all and want to use the board space for other things. I'm also trying to not end up with drawers full of pedals - and sell things I'm not using. Honestly not 100% selling is the best idea and  I have a feeling I will end up buying another one.

MIDI preset switcher - add £25 with the C4

One of the worst features of the C4 is it can do so much, but only 6 presets out of the 127 are available on the front controls.
So I made my own preset switcher. It's a bit rough and ready but it does work! It's available if anyone is interested and help you unlock the C4.

It's based on a Adafruit trinket M0 and uses thats microUSB socket as the output and USB midi host to control the C4. It does preset up, and preset down, and long hold doesn't do anything other than scrolling through the presets. It then a USB B socket as a power input. I used the USB output of my coiks power supply to power it. (the Trinket will take a 5v supply and saved an output of the powersupply and let me avoid adding an additional 9v-5v converter) The sockets are on the end as for me that took up less board space.

I sell this as a working but not refined solution to switching presets on the C4, look after it and it's great, it works and is fine, but best plugged in, velcrowed down and left - but I offer no guarantee that it's been built in the most road worthy way. Do not plug in the trinket to a computer or power over microUSB at the same time as the other power outlet! Code for trinket is by Jaco Broufa, loaded via ArdunioIDE and is here.

I'll chuck in the slightly fragile mini-micro usb cable which is fragile but once built into board.

Ideally will go with C4

For sales.

But just incase you wonder .... trades/part ex that would be interesting... 
SA Artifakt, Broughton Studio One, Horothia Teeth, Creation Grizzly Bear, Crowther Prunes and Custard, Emma Onto Nojs, PastFX pf101, Barns3 OX9 , Zoia 

IMG_1489.thumb.jpeg.a50c7c33fb9a45959de74034e2f5d74e.jpegIMG_1487.thumb.jpeg.c702f3dd25cd3cebcd242cf5d5fcb3c8.jpegIMG_1488.thumb.jpeg.66a529f43f01304a8f22aa20ec05ac14.jpegIMG_1491.thumb.jpeg.c08722ae0c2fb3369f082c13d0faf3d4.jpegIMG_1492.thumb.jpeg.26fcf7d3a439ebbb7584fd6d253ebffc.jpegIMG_1493.thumb.jpeg.698e85802db5e5b3b676828cfa45c055.jpegIMG_1494.thumb.jpeg.49374084ef75fe6c3c5c2e053d622eb0.jpegIMG_1495.thumb.jpeg.acc59f158386e490e7b122a2d6e44861.jpeg

• Like 1