Why become a member? ×

Greatest bassline of 1992

Last week, I started the "greatest bassline of 82" thread - https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/501289-greatest-bassline-of-1982/ 

It attracted some really good posts. Thanks for the great contributions 👍

Instead of starting the "greatest bassline of 83" thread, I decided to jump 10 years ahead and start the "greatest bassline of 92" thread instead. I was a kid in 82 and an adult in 92, so I came across more great songs and basslines in 92 than in 82. Here is my personal fav. For me, it is not only the greatest bassline of 92, but of the whole 90s, and, I know some/most of you will disagree, one of the greatest of all time. I am a huge AIC fanboy, so I am obviously biased 😉 

• Like 3

Goodness, in a year that gave us albums like Angel Dust, RATM, Automatic for the People, Dirt, Images and Words, and Us (I think this was released in '92), if so this is a simple but so effective bass part.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hellzero said:

Amazing live band, amazing Mark Sandman, amazing album !

I had forgotten about that album until this summer just gone, when I stumbled across the band on Spotify and started listening to them again.

Great band/trio.

:D

• Thanks 1