Why become a member? ×

Cort Modern 5 for sale or trade.
£500
Wigan

MNY

Hello All,

I am looking to move on my recently acquired Cort Modern 5 bass. It has a remarkable spec for the price and is superlight. Over the years I’ve  had a few 5 string basses which I haven’t gelled with. I love the sound but playing them is not an enjoyable experience for me at least. I can’t imagine there is any bass out there which has this sort of spec and price weighing 8lbs. Needless to stay the sounds on tap are top drawer as you would expect considering the pickups and pre amp are made by world class companies, Nordstrand and Mark Bass respectively. Photos and details of the full spec are attached. For complete transparency there is a small mark by one of the pre amp toddles, it looks like it might be a tiny finish crack. This does not affect the operation of the instrument in any way and won’t be noticed by anyone except the eagle eyed. In all other respects the bass is as new and comes with a Cort hard case which must be worth a few quid on its own. I have just had the bass set up and new SIT strings have been fitted. 

I am happy to sell or trade for a nice 4 string PJ or J instrument with a similar retail price (around £1000). I have put this up at the price I bought it for a month ago which was a bit of a bargain. I will obviously sell but I am not looking to discount much from this price. 

Collection preferred from WN4 near Haydock racecourse, or a meeting can be arranged. Courier could also be arranged at the cost and risk of the buyer but I am not sure I have a suitable box TBH.

IMG_2492.jpeg

IMG_2493.jpeg

IMG_2494.jpeg

IMG_2495.jpeg

IMG_2496.jpeg

IMG_2500.jpeg

IMG_2501.jpeg

Edited by MNY
Correct typos
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, spacecowboy said:

Could THIS be the one!!

Hahaha hopefully, I think Cort should just send me one of these for free now!

Thankfully MNY is working just down the road from me so it's even more convenient.

• Like 1

• Kev locked this topic