Why become a member? ×

*ON HOLD* Countryman Electro Acoustic Uke Bass with Built in EQ & Tuner - Plus TGI Gig Bag & Aguilar Thunderblack Strings. - *SOLD*
£60
North Staffordshire

dodgnofski

Bought this little cracker from this very Parish but despite giving it a really good go, sadly it’s not for me -  (just call me ‘sausage fingers’)!!

Light as the proverbial feather, sounds huge and the previous owner has wisely fitted Aguilar Thunderblack strings, which are a big improvement on the ultra sticky original type jobbies.

The built in EQ is excellent and the tuner is spot on👍 Great for multiple applications - home / work / holiday / car noodling due to its minuscule size & weight plus it could even be a mini back up bass. Would also make a great present for your budding Jaco!

It’s in great overall condition apart from a few marks on the rear at the top of the neck - please see photos.

Can post to the U.K. Mainland only - sorry, if you are too far away to collect as I still have the box it arrived in.

The TGI Gig Bag is a good fit and has a handy shoulder strap + pocket.

Give me a shout if you have any questions👍

IMG_2196.jpeg

Edited by dodgnofski
  • Like 2

• dodgnofski changed the title to *SOLD* Countryman Electro Acoustic Uke Bass with Built in EQ & Tuner - Plus TGI Gig Bag & Aguilar Thunderblack Strings.