Why become a member? ×

Worst Live Act (Pushing it a bit too far)

12 hours ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

I adore Fear Factory but Burton's vocals always left a lot to be desired live... I don't remember any specific issues at this show though. Wasn't this the Halloween Obsolete show? Me and my mates all went in slightly amateur corpse paint and put up with dirty looks in the queue, only to be vindicated when FF came out looking like the Misfits!

But I digress.

i think it was yes. Im sure burton had a skeleton t shirt on ?. It sounded like and a few confirmed he was miming the clean parts.

its a shame as i saw them there supporting Slayer for a metal hammer show in 97 and they absolutely tore the place apart. its a real pity hows burtons vocals worsened over the years as like you i love fear factory

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Count Bassy said:

He was just like a parody of himself. Gave the appearance of wishing he was somewhere else, and said about 3 words to the audience all night.

And you expected what, Steps, S-Club Seven, Bros? Dylan's been like that since the 70's 😁

I saw him do exactly that, but expecting him to do exactly that was rather impressed by the whole thing. Even in the camera close ups he looked like a character from Michael Bentine's Potty Time, we didn't see his eyes or mouth the whole 2-hours, he managed to maintain his reclusiveness even in front of several thousand people  :) 

image.png.a4bc05a442be84b07b66af4c619e8117.png

• Haha 2