Why become a member? ×

Fender "innovation" launch

16 hours ago, Wolverinebass said:

Meanwhile, Ernie Ball prove they have mastered innovation "with 6 new finish colours."

https://www.facebook.com/share/gvMW8ACSygqzjzQJ/

I await the autumn colour collection from other manufacturers soon. Possibly in association with Kevin McCloud, Dulux or Crown.

I used to work with this bloke who'd occasionally come out with these off the cuff remarks that you'd actually think, 'Woah, stop the bus!'

One time he said, 'What if you were in your garden putting some plants in and you dug a hole and found a brand new colour in there?  Something that nobody had ever seen before.'

I know we are times where, at our fingertips, we have access to a colour pallete that pretty much encompasses everything in the visible spectrum, but this comment continues to boggle my mind thirty odd years since he said it (much like the size of the universe stuff).

Maybe Ernie Ball have been digging holes in my mates garden.

16 minutes ago, NancyJohnson said:

One time he said, 'What if you were in your garden putting some plants in and you dug a hole and found a brand new colour in there?  Something that nobody had ever seen before.'

Maybe Ernie Ball have been digging holes in my mates garden.

One for the Furrow & Ball catalogue.

Edited by simisker