Why become a member? ×

Fender Vintera II 70s Mustang Bass
£665
Edinburgh

Edenburgh

Sadly selling this but I've got to stick to the one-in-one-out policy (bass corner getting a bit busy).

Professionally set up, frets dressed and strung with LaBella Mustang flatwound strings (£65 alone).

It plays very well, nice low/medium action and cleanly frets all the way up the neck and no sharp fret ends (thanks to aforementioned work I had done).

Has great thump -sounds super in a live setting - and thanks to it's diminutive size it's easy on the back for long gigs.

Includes Fender gig bag.

Excellent condition apart from a teeny lacquer chip at the neck pocket (pictured with a 5p for scale).

No trades thanks.   I'd rather meet up Central belt between Edinburgh and Glasgow as I don't currently have a case in which to courier this.  But if you're local in Edinburgh,  you're welcome to pop round, have a coffee and a try out.

Thanks for looking.   

PXL_20241011_103851509.jpg

PXL_20240914_085633364.jpg

PXL_20240914_085648837.jpg

PXL_20240914_085720362.jpg

PXL_20240914_085729824.jpg

PXL_20241011_105645617.jpg

• Like 9

4 hours ago, dmckee said:

How’s the balance? (I’ve been looking at Mustangs for a while now and have been put off any I’ve tried because of neck dive). 

Yeah, there's a touch of neckdive if you try to balance it without holding the neck.   Sitting down I've found my right forearm provides enough counterweight that it's not even noticeable.  Standing up, I use a wide grippy Mono strap and there's no issue.