Why become a member? ×

As new Quilter Bass Block V803, free shipping to locations within UK - *SOLD*
£599
Just outside Milton Keynes

As new Quilter Bass Block V803. I literally bought this from Thomann Last Friday. Received it on Monday. Played with it at home Monday and Tuesday evening then took it to band rehearsal last night (Wednesday).

It’s a nice compact little amp with a fair bit of power with some nice voicing features that I’m sure would be great for some people. I however found that I didn’t really click with it and to be honest would rather use my EBS Reidmar 752.

It’s in immaculate as new condition and in good working order.

So here you go, a new amp with less than 10hrs playing time for about a hundred quid less than you would pay for it brand new.

Note: As I purchased it from Thomann it came with a Euro plug power cable, so you will need to use your own UK plug IEC cable for it.

I am blind and took the photos myself, so my apologies if they look like they were taken by a drunk person.

I do have the original packaging for this amp so can offer shipping (price includes shipping) to locations in the UK.

Collection is also an option. Please don’t ask me to meet you somewhere as I obviously cannot drive. I live 15 minutes from junctions 14 and 15 of the M1 just outside Milton Keynes.

Quilter 01.jpg

Quilter 02.jpg

Quilter 03.jpg

Quilter 04.jpg

Quilter 05.jpg

Quilter 06.jpg

Edited by JGSpector
Sold
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mudpup said:

Why not just return it for a refund?

Because I didn't think of that, doh! It's sold now though so it's all good. To be honest, I grew up when returning things for a refund that had been opened and used just wasn't possible, unless the item was faulty  etc. It just never entered my head that I could return it.  

• JGSpector changed the title to As new Quilter Bass Block V803, free shipping to locations within UK SOLD