Why become a member? ×

Now £1295! Sandberg California Martin Mendez 4 string. COA, Plekked, 8lb 5oz, Sandberg gig bag + extra pickguard for 2 looks!
£1395
Grimsby

A chance to save lots on the RRP of this bass and that's if you can get one without a long wait!

I have an extra pickguard for the bass so there are black and white original (Penguin!) look or an all white look which I prefer. the white pick guard was made for me by the fab "GIG Ink" and the black one is the original and is of course included!

Such a quality instrument! Beautiful ebony fingerboard. I can barely find a mark on this instrument and haven't played it much as I favour my Lionel shortscale having wee mitts!

Comes with excellent condition Sandberg gig bag and the certificate of authentication from Sandberg confirming the serial and the Plek set up of the bass

Sounds storming with so may tones available and is a perfect weight at circa 8lb 5 oz on my kitchen scales 

I may consider a trade for another bass / guitar or some nice gear as I cant help myself lol but looking to release some cash from this one 

Collection much preferred but will post at buyers own risk - Also I may be able to drive a distance to complete a sale within reason of course as headed from North Lincolnshire to London next week and have some trips around the country over the coming weeks 

thanks for looking (PS label on strings to assure you this is my bass- what a good idea) ) 

IMG_2296.jpeg

IMG_2297.jpeg

IMG_2298.jpeg

IMG_2299.jpeg

IMG_2301.jpeg

IMG_2306.png

IMG_2307.jpeg

IMG_2310.jpeg

IMG_2311.jpeg

IMG_2313.jpeg

IMG_2314.jpeg

IMG_2315.jpeg

IMG_2316.jpeg

Edited by CHARLIE-BROWNE
Price change
  • Like 9

• CHARLIE-BROWNE changed the title to Now £1295! Sandberg California Martin Mendez 4 string. COA, Plekked, 8lb 5oz, Sandberg gig bag + extra pickguard for 2 looks!