Why become a member? Ɨ

New Tone Hammer DI incoming? šŸ¤”

thisisswanbon

Spotted this on faceache today - seems a but coy in the comments too... seems inevitable with everything else being updated and the new form factor for the AG preamp. I've just gotten a good deal on a used one too, no doubt I'll end wanting the new one regardless šŸ˜«

Ā 

Screenshot_20241020_145719_Facebook.thumb.jpg.88d3b039d168279e0261adec17274055.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

They also now have a 3.5mm aux in/phones out on the back too, which I think is a hugely practical addition and something massively overlooked in modern class D heads.Ā 

Ā 

I've recently purchased a NUX mighty plug pro for this application, but would much rather that it was integrated into my pedalboard.

4 hours ago, Ian McFly said:

I'd love an updated version of the Tone Hammer pedal, with a separate volume for the AGS, and integrated IR's to go direct with a "full stack" tone.

The difficulty is that the entire EQ changes in AGS mode too. Itā€™s basically like to completely different pedals going from clean to dirt.Ā 

I know, I used to have a Tone Hammer DI, and learnt to accept that you either play with or without the AGS, itā€™s not something you use on the fly as the difference in volume is too big. I used to play it in AGS mode and it sounded great to be fair. Just go easy on the drive with AGS or it gets too harsh.Ā