Why become a member? ×

LANEY DIGBETH RIG f/s
£650
Stoke on Trent

WAYNESWORLD

F/s My Laney Digbeth rig. All in excellent condition except for small mark on cab as shown in pics. The rig is just under 12 months old and is a power house. Reason for sale is I’ve just moved back to GK which I have played for most of my giging life. Any trial with various bass’s available . Collection from Stoke. Poss meet up distance depending.

What they say.

The Laney DIGBETH DB500H is a stunning 500 Watt Bass head combining a classy vintage look with ultra-modern functionality. It’s no wonder that this is the bass amp of choice for the legendary Nathan East who relies on the DB500H’s range of FET and Tube tones to deliver night after night at some of the world’s biggest gigs. Nathan East knows great tone and demands it wherever he performs…Whether that is with Eric Clapton at the Royal Albert Hall, performing at Ronnie Scotts, or on the road with his jazz quartet, Fourplay. Nathan East depends on the DB500H for beautiful tones and the DB00H is dripping in them! The Laney DIGBETH DB500H is powerful, portable and has already become the new standard for bass players like ‘While She Sleeps’ bassist – Arran McKenzie, McFly bassist - Dougie Poynter, Tom Odell’s bassist- Max Gough, Dan Pugsley (Skindred) Bob Hardy (Franz Ferdinand) Kalan Adam (Attila) Charlie Fowler (Mahalia) Rudi Creswick (Tom Misch) and many more. So whether you play blistering Metal, jazz Fusion or anything in-between, the Laney DIGBETH DB500H has you covered. Don’t take our word for it though…listen to all of the customers who love the DB500H for its punchy tones, ample headroom, and user-friendly controls. Isn’t it time you joined our family too?

The Digbeth DBV410-4 is designed for the bass player who demands a powerful and dynamic single compact cabinet set up. Loaded with 4x10” vintage-voiced HH Black Label series ceramic drivers, the DBV410-4 is designed to accentuate the impressive midrange punch and tone of the drivers working together in a tuned cabinet. It delivers superb top-end tone thanks to the 1” LaVoce Compression driver, and its warm vintage tone is at home on any stage or studio gig. The DBV410-4 matches with either the DB500H or DB200H Digbeth heads.

Specs

600 WATTS

4 X 10” HH Black Label Ceramic Drivers

1" LaVoce DF10 Compression Driver

Compression Driver On/Off

Compression Driver Full/Half

4 Ohms impedance

Combi Socket (Speakon compatible twist and 6.3MM jack)

Side mounted grab handles

500 Watts RMS

FET & TUBE pre amp sections - footswitchable

Mixable FET & TUBE pre amp sections

3 band EQ

Selectable MID pre-shape EQ curves

TILT 'EQ Seesaw' function 

XLR Balanced DI out Pre/Post selectable 

6.35mm phones out with level control

3.5mm stereo Aux IN - with level

FX loop

Tuner out

Combi Socket (Speakon Compatible twist lock and 6.3mm Jack)

Ground Lift

Remote footswitch socket

2 channels

FET Volume

IMG_0580.jpeg

IMG_0581.jpeg

IMG_0582.jpeg

IMG_0583.jpeg

IMG_0584.jpeg

IMG_0585.jpeg

IMG_0586.jpeg

IMG_0587.jpeg

IMG_0588.jpeg

IMG_0589.jpeg

IMG_0590.jpeg

IMG_0591.jpeg

IMG_0592.jpeg

IMG_0593.jpeg

• Like 6

Cheers .Yes he does. It’s just as I’ve gone back to what I’ve always used. I would keep it but I just have to much gear lying around.The heads are great light portable and can be great for practice via the aux and headphone Jack. The cab I have never had to push and never heard it complain.