Why become a member? ×

Moises IOS app (Help?)

FretsOnFire

I'm unsure where to put this so I apologies if it's not the correct section.

I'm using the Moises app on IOS to remove the bass, drums when me and my drummer jam but when I minimize the app to go into mobilesheets it's completely stopping the audio from the Moises app.

I got it to work once but now it's not having any of it and I'm at my wits end trying to work it out

Mobilesheets must be switching as the audio output source when opened. Like if you’re playing Apple Music then open Facebook and in-mute a video, that takes over and subsequently every time you open Facebook it mutes Apple Music as it’s waiting for audio from that app. The solution is to hit mute on a Facebook audio/video clip then play music again from the control centre. 

Is there some way to stop mobilesheets ‘listening’ for audio? 

• Thanks 1

Sorted it at last 😁 hidden away in other settings on Mobilesheets is the option "allow audio from other applications" and switching that on resolved the issue.

I must of overlooked that last night in frustration 

Thanks for your help 

EDIT: Scrap that it's doing it again! I'm wondering if it's Moises app being temperamental

Edited by FretsOnFire
  • Like 2