Why become a member? ×

Very cool...

• 1 month later...

[quote name='YouMa' post='504405' date='Jun 3 2009, 02:28 AM']Shame its not a real 62,that would be amazing,they must be out there,wish i could do an american pawn shop tour,there must be loads of cool stuff still about in the backwoods.[/quote]

Real '62P bass on ebay right now with a few days to go and at £2200
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=300329492604"]link[/url]
It's here in Cardiff which is why I'm handcuffed to this cooker ... Once it's been sold my wife has pomised to release me and let me on the internet again...

re the OP bass.

I'd always have a fear that if this thing has sat for 25 years completely untouched and unplayed that the fingerboard wood might dry out. I have no experience of an untouched 25 year old bass upon which to base that observation but I have picked up the odd bass that has been left unloved for a year or two and the fingerboards can have suffered due to the lack of care or even just oil from your fingers/hands! Just a thought.