Why become a member? ×

Geddy Lee Possible trade for a 'ray now with pics

gafbass02

I'm missing having a ray and the only thing I have to trade is my modded geddy. It's in very very good nick only gigged twice ever. All the hardware is gold including the badass, straplcks, pickup screws, pickguards screws, neckplate, the lot. It also has a tortie guard, a hipshot detuner and a mad shielding job! I think the only mark is a slight dent in the finish by the bridge too tricky to photograph.
At least £200 quids worth of add on's if I recall possibly a lot more. The tuners are wilkinson and everything else genuine fender so they fit nicely!

I couldn't add much cash but ray depending I'd have to see. Ideally I'd be after natural or White but my main stipulation really is a maple board, and a fully functioning neck/ truss rod so it plays well, nothing warped or bent etc. Not bothered about body condition too much.

Offers? Pics up asap I promise. Just a feeler as I paid through the nose for the geddy and hardware and it's such a great bass, but if the right swap came up... :-D

Not really interested in a straight sale as I love it to bits, but for the right ray would part with it or possibly a Warwick but mainly after a ray.

[IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d115/gafbass02/100_2677.jpg[/IMG

Edited by gafbass02