Why become a member? ×

Ibanez AGB200

Low End Bee

I walked into Peter Cooks in Hanwell a couple of years ago after having a few sherberts in a local hostelry with a mate.
I came home with an Ibanez AGB200.
It's incredibly pretty and very versatile for a short scale. I put some Daddario flatwounds on it which I thought were more in keeping.
It's very clean apart fom a slight lacquer crack on the neck by the heel which doesn't affect playing and inevitably the gold is wearing off the tinware a little bit.
I've used it for 2 rehearsals, one recording session, a photo shoot and a bit of home noodling and that's about it. It's just not really my cup of precision tea.
No case or anything. So I don't want to courier it. Come and get it from Brentford and I'll even stand you a pint in the Griffin.

I'll try and put a pic or two up tonight.

Edited by Low End Bee

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='527182' date='Jun 28 2009, 10:36 PM']Price dropped to £150 as the thought of ebay is doing my head in.

Come and get it.[/quote]

I'd take it off you if you'd courier it, although that lacquer crack does concern me a bit.

[quote name='PURPOLARIS' post='528963' date='Jun 30 2009, 06:43 PM']I'd take it off you if you'd courier it, although that lacquer crack does concern me a bit.[/quote]

It really is just a crack in the lacquer. I have no idea how or when it happened. It would probably T cut out and looks a lot worse in the photo than it does in the flesh.
I worked in the courier industry for years which is why I would never send anything that's not in a hard case.
Maybe I could maybe meet you halfway along the M4?
If you're still interested PM me.

Ad