Why become a member? ×

ashdown MAG 115 - trade for 210?

Hi
i have an ashdown MAG 115 Deep in reasonably good condition, i'm looking to trade for another 210, i'm not too fussed about brand too much but another ashdown MAG would be nice so it matches my other MAG 210. Reason for the trade is i may be splitting my rig up, one cab at home, one at the practice studio and carry the head between, makes life easier (and cheaper).
PM with your offers. I'm not interested in selling, trades only. Based in nottingham and i'm not posting.

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='budget bassist' post='538000' date='Jul 11 2009, 05:16 PM']Hi
i have an ashdown MAG 115 Deep in reasonably good condition, i'm looking to trade for another 210, i'm not too fussed about brand too much but another ashdown MAG would be nice so it matches my other MAG 210. Reason for the trade is i may be splitting my rig up, one cab at home, one at the practice studio and carry the head between, makes life easier (and cheaper).
PM with your offers. I'm not interested in selling, trades only. Based in nottingham and i'm not posting.

[/quote]

I have an Ashdown Mag 210T cab.
Its the earlier type made in the U.K. and fitted with the original ( and most people say better ) Celestion drivers.
Its in gigged but tidy condition and sounds great.

Problem is im in Leeds

Will.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='538503' date='Jul 12 2009, 02:28 PM']That sounds good, my dad will be picking my sister up from leeds fest at the end of august, if it's not too much trouble for him and it's still around and you want to do the trade, then i'm sure that would be ok :)[/quote]

Yes if I still have it we can sort something out nearer the time but a friend of our guitarist is supposed to be interested in it. ( not heard from him yet tho )

Will.

Edited by 2x18