Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky MV4 HPJ *SOLD*

Legion

Well, firstly I think I better start this post with an apology to those who were interested in this bass as recently posted by Niceguyhomer...

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=54572&st=0"]Previous sale[/url]

I was first to put up the cash to get it, but was always a little unsure if it was going to be a good idea. I figured there was only one way to find out and that was to get my hands on it for a proper go. I was all sold on the idea and hence put my Tony Franklin up for sale but had a sudden rush of guilt/attachment and just don't think I can bear to part with my fretless :)

So here it is again, so for those of you who wanted it before please get it contact with me if you are still interested. It's an awesome bass with a huge amount of punch and clarity, nicely balanced and in excellent condition with the original Sadowsky Ultralight case etc. A couple of months ago I would never have sold this, it would have stayed in my collection. My recently aquired Pino Palladino CS has shaken up my outlook though, I've found my "one" bass and the fretless is just an awesome backup that I can also use for slightly different stuff. If I kept this Sadowsky I have no idea what I would do with 3 basses, and this deserves to be used :rolleyes:

£900 collected. Willing to post at buyers expense.

[attachment=29265:sad1.jpg] [attachment=29266:sad2.jpg] [attachment=29267:sad3.jpg]
[attachment=29268:sad4.jpg] [attachment=29269:sad5.jpg] [attachment=29270:sad6.jpg]

Edited by Legion

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='545574' date='Jul 20 2009, 06:27 PM']Drat. It's back.[/quote]

Well, it was...

Now sold pending full payment. Popular these Sadowsky things eh :)

J

Edited by Legion

[quote name='Legion' post='545570' date='Jul 20 2009, 06:25 PM']If I kept this Sadowsky I have no idea what I would do with 3 basses[/quote]

Personally, I'd have found a way!

Looks like I'll be spending most of next week in Lowestoft, waiting for the weather to improve enough to allow us to go diving. If you fancy a beer and a chat PM me!

[quote name='pete.young' post='545773' date='Jul 20 2009, 09:53 PM']Personally, I'd have found a way!

Looks like I'll be spending most of next week in Lowestoft, waiting for the weather to improve enough to allow us to go diving. If you fancy a beer and a chat PM me![/quote]
pete u a suffolk lad aswell?

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='545769' date='Jul 20 2009, 09:49 PM']Great bass guys, was once mine, just the wrong timing, thanks for Legion and the option. The bass to hold any band together bar none, whose the lucky boy........................[/quote]

Sorry it didn't quite work out this time Andy - I figured you deserved first dibs at getting it back :)

The lucky owner is now "Geddys nose". Or at least he will be when I get to the post office after lunch and send it on its way.

[quote name='pete.young' post='545773' date='Jul 20 2009, 09:53 PM']Personally, I'd have found a way!

Looks like I'll be spending most of next week in Lowestoft, waiting for the weather to improve enough to allow us to go diving. If you fancy a beer and a chat PM me![/quote]

Being an East coast lad who does most of his diving in the SW I can't say that Lowestoft appeals very much :rolleyes:

Mind much the same can be said for Cumbria :)