[b]
Precision scratchplate (red tort)
CIJ black jazz pickup covers
Line 6 Kidney pod mic/amp holder
1 Book
2xJazz pickguards
OLP Levin pickguard
DR coated guitar strings[/b]

Precision scratchplate. Red tort 3 ply off a CIJ Precision - one deep scratch on it and also switchcraft tone/vol and socket all presoldered. £22 posted.

SX Jazz bass control plate with 2xvol/tone/socket all prewired ready to go. Good condition £6 posted.

Fender Jazz black pickup covers good condition £1.50 posted.

Line 6 Kidney pod mic/amp mount. excellent condition (bit dusty) £20 posted - £35 new!!

SX Jazz ashtrays and thumbrest - immaculate unused (no screws...although if you REALLY need them I could probably find them). £10 posted.

Off white Jazz generic pickguard (can measure dimensions if required). Unused still with plastic covering. £15 posted

Cream pearl Jazz pickguard. I've filed the opening to fit my SX Jazz but was a bit cack handed hence there is a little gap at the top around the neck - not that noticeable... £5 posted

Mel Bay time signature studies for bass £8 posted

Superfly rack mounting collars - free plus £1 postage

OLP Tony Levin tort pickguard. Would fit a regular 5 string OLP but has an extra hole for the fourth pot - I know they are interchangeable as I replaced this with a 5 string regular OLP pickguard and drilled out the 4th hole!! Immaculate unsused condition £10 posted.

DR coated guitar strings (unopened packs) - red devils and silver stars. 10s. Will swap both sets for a nice set of light Nickel bass strings/any light coated bass strings. Failing that will sell both packs for £15 posted

Payment via Paypal gift/cheque or money order. No bank transfers as I dont trust it!! Please try to avoid PMing me as it's a faff to reply - email me and I will usually get back to you within a couple of hours. Email is [email protected] (same for PP). Can provide more/better photos of any of the gear...

Edited by Jamesemt

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='553616' date='Jul 28 2009, 09:50 AM']Hi James
Ill have the straplocks if they are still available. Is that £3 posted?
Paypals good for me. ill just wait for your reply.[/quote]

Hi mate, yes that's £3 posted.

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='555825' date='Jul 30 2009, 06:33 AM']Hi mate, yes that's £3 posted.[/quote]

Thanks, ill take them. Paypaling you in a few mins.

Cheers.

EDIT: Money sent. Thanks again. No rush, I only want them as spares.

Edited by dave_bass5

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='harlowbassplayer' post='566386' date='Aug 11 2009, 11:20 PM']hello james
you still selling DR bass strings both for 15 pounds

Lance

ps are they the coloured strings[/quote]

Sorry mate, as stated on the thread they are guitar strings...