Why become a member? ×

** NOW SOLD** - Fender Jaguar - Hot Rod Red - Ace condition

tredders

Hi chaps

I've got terrible GAS for the black 'Ray currently for sale, and unfortunately need to sell this to buy it. It's a lovely Hot Rod Red Jaguar in excellent condition, and is absolutely cool-as. See pics for evidence. It has a ton of sounds available - just check out the Fender website or Youtube for details.

I might be nit-picking, but I've deliberately held the back of the bass up to the light in order to capture some very light swirlie scratches on the back. Under normal light you can't even see them (and they exist on all of my other basses, too), but I just wanted to be as accurate as possible in my description. Aside from that, it looks brand new.

The bass is 3 years old, never gigged, and has actually never even left the house.

The RRP on this bass is £699, but you can get them for £649 on the net. The last few advertised on here have been for £499 and £425.

Instead of the usual haggling, I'm going to set the firm price on this to £400 collected or meet up, or £425 posted. I'd really prefer a meet up, as I don't have a case for this, and could do without the hassle of packaging it all up, and praying that the courier doesn't play cricket with it (as has happened in the past!). I live just off j.12 of the M40 (near Gaydon), but can easily get over the Birmingham if this is easier. I also travel a reasonable amount with work, and often go to the office in Farnborough, so there's definitely scope for a meet up.

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers

Mark.

Edited by tredders