Why become a member? ×

Roland td-8 drum kit, Mesh heads.

Afternoon,
I bought this about 6 months ago after messing around on some drums in the practice room. turns out I suck at drums and cant be bothered to put the effort into learning them.

The mesh heads are great, you get that bounce back like you would with a accoustic kit, plus you can do rim shots on the snare, grabing the symbols mutes it, can also hit the middle of it to make the bell noise. its fully adustable, you can add more drum pads too. Great if your short on space and your neighbours dont like loud drumming. I bought it for £950 2nd hand and spent another £60 on the Pearl kick. Looking to get most of my money back if possible as its in great cond. £950ono Pickup in Doncaster prefered cause I wouldnt know where to start to post it lol. Folds flat too so easy to transport. I dont mind traveling a little distance to drop it off.
[url="http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2779665&l=078ab53551&id=507106720"]Pic here... [/url]
what you get...

1 Snare ( mesh skin)
2 Top Toms ( mesh skin)
1 Floor tom ( mesh skin)
1 Hi-Hat ( rubber)
1 Crash Cymbal ( rubber)
1 Ride Cymbal ( rubber)
1 Bass ( mesh skin)
Few Pair of Drum Sticks
1 Black Roland Drum Frame
Pearl kick pedal
All the wires etc.. you jsut need a stool and headphones(or amp) and your away.

Babble from the internet...
"When it comes down to it, an electronic drum system is only as good as its sounds. The TD-8 serves up 1,286 high-quality sounds, comprised of 1,024 drum and percussion sounds and 262 backing instruments; COSM-based V-Editing allows you to precisely tune and shape drum size and depth, head type and tuning, muffling, and snare strainer adjustment. And all this is enhanced with expressive positional sensing capability, triggering different sounds based on the location of the pad hit.

TD-8 Percussion Sound Module, legendary V-Drums sounds are closer than you think. This incredible-sounding module includes over 1,200 instruments,COSM modeling-based sound editing capabilities, intuitive operation, and unmatched sensitivity... and that's just for starters. Factor in the TD-8's powerful sequencing section and streamlined, ergonomic design and it stands as one of the best values in electronic drums today.

* 1,286 high-quality drum, percussion and instrument sounds and 64 drum kits
* Powerful V-Edit mode offers modeling-based control over instrument parameters
* Intuitive operation through a large backlit LCD, group faders, and luminous buttons
* Onboard pattern-based sequencer with 800 patterns and GM-compatible sound module
* Compatible with a wide range of Roland percussion pads and controllers