Why become a member? ×

Ordering from Ishibashi??

bubinga5

Email and they'll quote postage. They usually hold it for you for 3 days also. You will need to factor in import duty etc. I rcently bouight a neck from the USA and that import duty and UK courier handling fee on a £300 item was £70.

Ishibashi are very good

Chris

I dealt with a very efficient guy at Ishibashi called Hiroaki Gohno. All very straightforward. Shipping and insurance (their standard charge I think) was 16000 Yen (£104). The import duty had to be paid when it arrived in the UK - from memory it was something like 17.5% but someone else on BC will know for sure. The extras do really add up.

[quote name='gafbass02' post='580500' date='Aug 25 2009, 06:01 PM']I think I asked about that moon and recieved a very polite email saying the neck was warped.
Btw dude I'm playing the frog n fiddle on Sat if you're about.[/quote]
Oh cool, im in Cheltenham sat, i will come and say hello...Played at the Vine and swan over the last month..Man the Vine was a squeeze!!

Out of interest Gaf, did they offer to order you one, or could you have done..??