Why become a member? ×

Epiphone EB-3 cherry red bass

samunsworth111

righty then...
im selling my epiphone eb-3 bass simply for financial reasons...its an awesome looking bass as furniture! let alone having a great, solid sound perfect for meaty basslines. seems a shame keeping it with so little playing, and changing interests(skiing!) mean i could do with some money out of it.

i bought the instrument new in 2004/5(cant quite remember and lost the receipt!) and its relatively unplayed since then...i fairly soon after this moved onto playing guitar a lot more. i have used the bass though...there are a couple of scratches and a small dent, but nothing that effects the playability.
i bought the instrument for £320 new, and having a look on the internet now the going price for one is roughly £200. so il start off with a price of £160, as it is in very good condition.

i live in a town near oxford called wallingford...pick up would be ideal, if not we can sort out packaging for postage.
i know i havent got much 'history' on this site- a friend reccommended it to me as a good place to sell second hand basses without the humdrum of ebay. my email is [email protected], feel free to email with any questions.

cheers,

sam

[attachment=31674:P1020287.JPG][attachment=31674:P1020287.JPG][attachment=31675:geeetar_010.jpg][att
achment=31676:geeetar_008.jpg]

• 4 months later...