Why become a member? ×

warwick streamer std

Saw [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WARWICK-STANDARD-STREAMER_W0QQitemZ160358544141QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item25561d330d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14"]this[/url] earlier, it's got a nice low BIN price on it, and a good bass for an intermediate player/someone getting into warwicks/anyone really! I'd be tempted myself if i wasn't spending all my money going to scotland shortly.

The price is pretty decent, although these are the forerunner to the Rockbass range. I had one of these and didn't really like it, pickup sounded a bit weak to my ears, certainly looks nice though. My Corvette absolutely spanked it when it came to sound and playability

One thing i would add is that it's the standard size Warwick cavity rout, so if you wanted to add an active eq and change the pickup there's loads of room to play with and you wouldn't need to actually do any routing. I was thinking about sticking a MM sized humbucker and active circuit in mine but ended up flogging it for about £200