Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Pedulla Thunderbolt 5 string sunburst

Mr. Hug

I offer my Pedulla Thunderbolt 5 string bass, colour sunburst, 2 active Bartolini Soapbar pickups. Bass is in a very nice overall condition. Low action, very thin neck, one of the best basses I have played, concerning fastness and handling. Great craftmanship, very nice paintjob! Comes with the original Hardshel case. Great bass with a lot of tone posibilities. I have changed my music style and I do not need a big varyiti in sound. I just need now a big fat monster growl like you get from the Spector with EMGs. Asking 1.495,- pounds, shipping to GB is 25,- pounds. Trades are welcome. Looking for a Spector 5 string neck through like NS5XL, EURO5XL, or CRFM5. I prefer wood tops like Buckeye burl, quilted maple, redwood, birdseye poplar, spalted maple, zebrawood, or trans paint where you see the wood structure below.
Thanks for looking Frank

you can write me also to f.hildenbrand @ gmx.de

More informations about the Pedulla bass you finde here:
[url="http://www.pedulla.com/html/thunderbolt.html"]http://www.pedulla.com/html/thunderbolt.html[/url]

Edited by Mr. Hug

Here's my best efforet...

I offer my Pedulla Thunderbolt 5-String bass, color sunburst. active Subwoofer (???) with 2 Bartolini Soapbar Pickups.
This bass is in a very beautiful overall condition, low action, very thin neck, one of the best basses I ever played with great feel and speed. Very well built with a deep lacquer finish! Comes with the original hardcase. Great bass with many possibilities. I have chnged my style and need only growly monsters like Spector with EMG Pickups!

Selling price 1,495

Trades are welcome. Looking for Spector neck to 5 strings, NS5XL, EURO5XL, figured wooden tops preferred, like cloudy-maple (???), cureled red wood, Buckleeye Burl, Popular, mushroom-stricken maple (???), Zebrano or trans painted over wood.
Thanks for looking.

Franc

edit : ha ha beaten to it. :)

Edited by Ou7shined

• 2 weeks later...