Why become a member? ×

Bass and Guitar books for sale

Here we have some books for sale, having a bit of a clear out:

1.Standing in the shadows of Motown (James Jamerson) bass book. Used condition and doesn't include the cassettes (Although I could probably find them if you really want them)£7 including uk P & P.

2.Classic Jazz for Guitar, with music and tablature. Includes All the things you are, Angel Eyes, Georgia on my mind, Meditation, The Girl from Ipanema, The song is you, Wave, Witchcraft and Yesterdays. V. Good condition. £4.50 including uk P & P.

3.Great Jazz Guitar Classics, vwith music and tab. Includes Anthropology, Au Privave, Blue Bossa, Caravan, How Insensitive, I should care, I'll Remember April, Lover Man, Recado Bossa Nova, Whisper Not and Yestedays. V. good condition. £4.50 including uk P & P.

4.Cubase VST tips and tricks by Ian Waugh (Version 5 update). Almost unused but has a slight mark on the front cover. £7 including uk P & P.

Thanks for looking

[quote name='kets' post='601160' date='Sep 17 2009, 11:20 AM']Here we have some books for sale, having a bit of a clear out:

1.Standing in the shadows of Motown (James Jamerson) bass book. Used condition and doesn't include the cassettes (Although I could probably find them if you really want them)£7 including uk P & P.

2.Classic Jazz for Guitar, with music and tablature. Includes All the things you are, Angel Eyes, Georgia on my mind, Meditation, The Girl from Ipanema, The song is you, Wave, Witchcraft and Yesterdays. V. Good condition. £4.50 including uk P & P.

3.Great Jazz Guitar Classics, vwith music and tab. Includes Anthropology, Au Privave, Blue Bossa, Caravan, How Insensitive, I should care, I'll Remember April, Lover Man, Recado Bossa Nova, Whisper Not and Yestedays. V. good condition. £4.50 including uk P & P.

4.Cubase VST tips and tricks by Ian Waugh (Version 5 update). Almost unused but has a slight mark on the front cover. £7 including uk P & P.

Thanks for looking[/quote]

I'll take Standing in the shadows of Motown if you can find the tape :)

[quote name='kets' post='601160' date='Sep 17 2009, 11:20 AM']Here we have some books for sale, having a bit of a clear out:

Thanks for looking[/quote]
I'll take the SISOM without the tapes if Linus doesn't take it.

Edited by BassBunny