Why become a member? ×

How cool is that! Our new album is on Amazon

Clarky

Kismetik's self-financed album 'Blackmail and other life skills' is finally out. Even cooler, you can buy the downloads on Amazon!!!! Not sure what our guitarist did to get it on there but ITS SO COOL! And, being punk, it has an 'explicit' warning!

[url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackmail-Other-Life-Skills-Explicit/dp/B002PD49XY/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1"]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackmail-Other-Li...ef=pd_rhf_p_t_1[/url]

Here's the front cover

[attachment=33384:Kismetik.jpg]

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='607103' date='Sep 23 2009, 09:05 PM']Even better than that, Someone off BC has bought it! Hope it's decent.[/quote]
Thank you to that person! I'm pretty pleased with it, all apart from the opener (bit of a shame) which is a good song but our guitarist/frontman decided to make it a bit rough-edged and shouty ... and to play the bass himself on that track :)

Best tracks are Drunk at the Wake (our punk Ennio Morricone tribute), Destiny, The Incinerator, and No Security IMHO

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='51m0n' post='607118' date='Sep 23 2009, 09:22 PM']details of the magic done by your guitarist would be appreciated!)[/quote]
Will ask him when I next see him (rehearsal next week) how he managed to do this - he just texted me to say that the album will shortly be on iTunes and Napster too

[quote name='Clarky' post='607121' date='Sep 23 2009, 09:23 PM']Thank you to that person! I'm pretty pleased with it, all apart from the opener (bit of a shame) which is a good song but our guitarist/frontman decided to make it a bit rough-edged and shouty ... and to play the bass himself on that track :)

Best tracks are Drunk at the Wake (our punk Ennio Morricone tribute), Destiny, and No Security IMHO[/quote]

ouch. Well i'll be giving it a listen definetly, it's certainly not the usual stuff i listen to but y'know i'll try anything once :rolleyes:

[quote name='51m0n' post='607118' date='Sep 23 2009, 09:22 PM']Thats a very cool thing indeed (details of the magic done by your guitarist would be appreciated!)[/quote]

Www.tunecore.com is pretty much the cheapest/best approach to digital distribution I'm aware of. Some studios/indie labels/management companies etc will take a lot more money and then just use tunecore and profit from you. I always just recommend tunecore. Good luck!