Why become a member? ×

Old Bluey makes a come back... Warwick Content

warwickhunt

Was mine, then Luke's and now on eBay... you might have gotten it a lot cheaper from Luke though! :)

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Warwick-Streamer-Stage-One_W0QQitemZ280401141952QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item414935e0c0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Warwick-Streamer-Sta...id=p3286.c0.m14[/url]

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='615513' date='Oct 3 2009, 09:42 AM']and again to £850..... only £50 more than I sold it to him for, how much will ebay fees be?[/quote]

Insertion fee + 10% final value fees + PayPal fees if a buyer pays that way... you'll be looking at about 14% of £850 i.e. a loss! :)

ahh what a shame.
If anyone saw my sale thread he was a bit of an idiot. I was a bit annoyed that within a week he copies my info and then sell it on, moral being sell on bass chat and then ppl will actually buy to play.
He should keep it and learn how to play better!

• 1 month later...

I just don't understand, on here folk buy and sell stuff just to try, folk are laid back and friendly. he was too much of a numpty and too aggressive/insistent to be like folk on here. So either he really wanted it, in which case why stick it up on ebay a week later? or was looking to sell it on at a profit, in which case he really needed to do his research more.
or Possibly he just got it home and decided he didn't like it.