Why become a member? ×

**************SOLD*************************

markbass555

HI,

Putting out a feeler to see if there would be any interested parties. Thinking of selling my Sandberg California PM4 white with tort guard and Maple neck...also think may still have original white guard as well. I fitted a d-tuner to this as well. This is a cracking bass. Only mark on it is that part of the S on the Sandberg has come off...... how I have no idea. I have scaled down on my gigging and my Lakland BG, DJ4 and my Epi EB3 cover most of what I need these days so want this to go to someone that will get the use out of it. These retail at over £900.00 so get yourself a bargain!!! lol

Prob looking around £625.00 plus postage. If anyones interested let me know and I will post pics tomorrow night. Comes with Sandberg gig bag I live near Belfast so prob will have to ship. LAst time I shipped to mainland was £25.00. So let me know guys.

Only trade I would consider is a Lakland Skyline Decade nothing else sorry!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++NOW SOLD+++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by markbass555

[quote name='mike257' post='611490' date='Sep 28 2009, 11:57 PM']Any pics? I'm just checking if there's any organs I can sell to fund this :rolleyes: I would have to sell a couple of bits to make you an offer, so don't hold your breath, but I love my JM4, and I'm jonesing for a P-style bass so this might just fit the bill.[/quote]

Doh! I Just bought one of these & paid a fair bit more than this for it! V nice bass & a snip at that price, someone will buy this! :)