Fender MIM Jazz bass (2001/2) sunburst with rosewood neck

orangepeelneil

[size=3]Hello everyone,

Downsizing my stock so first to go is :-

*Fender Jazz Bass
*Made in Mexico
*Sunburst with rosewood neck
*Serial number MZ***** = 2001/2002

-It's generally in good conditon,has been well loved and used (but not abused) has marks and dings consistent with age.Few marks to top headstock and around base of body. the body has typical age scratches.

-The scratch plate has faded and they're an outline where a sticker once was sticker.

-I recently stripped this bass and THROUGLY cleaned it , I oiled the fretboard, cleaned pots and replaced straplocks.

- It plays really well,with a nice low action, no fret buzzing and good electrically, nice tone.

- I've has both Fender Japan and USA basses and this plays as well as either of those instruments IMO- A good instrument.
(The neck and body are great, but I'd upgrade the machine heads, bridge and pickups from standard -If I was keeping it!)

- It's an all standard Fender Jazz, no modifications or alterations

- Comes with a basic (no padded) Fender standard gigbag.

- £220

- Currently only collection from Bristol only.

Cheers Neil [/size]

[quote name='orangepeelneil' post='615099' date='Oct 2 2009, 06:49 PM'][size=3]Hello everyone,

Downsizing my stock so first to go is :-

*Fender Jazz Bass
*Made in Mexico
*Sunburst with rosewood neck
*Serial number MZ***** = 2001/2002

-It's generally in good conditon,has been well loved and used (but not abused) has marks and dings consistent with age.Few marks to top headstock and around base of body. the body has typical age scratches.

-The scratch plate has faded and they're an outline where a sticker once was sticker.

-I recently stripped this bass and THROUGLY cleaned it , I oiled the fretboard, cleaned pots and replaced straplocks.

- It plays really well,with a nice low action, no fret buzzing and good electrically, nice tone.

- I've has both Fender Japan and USA basses and this plays as well as either of those instruments IMO- A good instrument.
(The neck and body are great, but I'd upgrade the machine heads, bridge and pickups from standard -If I was keeping it!)

- It's an all standard Fender Jazz, no modifications or alterations

- Comes with a basic (no padded) Fender standard gigbag.

- £220

- Currently only collection from Bristol only.

Cheers Neil [/size][/quote]

hello neil

you still selling your fender jazz bass japan for 375

Lance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,
would you consider shipping this? I've a friend may be interested if you are shipping it and if Steve, who got first dibs on it shipped, now doesn't want it,
Matthew

[quote name='orangepeelneil' post='633745' date='Oct 22 2009, 06:58 PM'][size=3]This is still for sale..I was considering keeping it as it is agood one, but no it has to go.

Cheers Neil [/size][/quote]