Why become a member? ×

Shuker Super Jazz **SOLD**

niceguyhomer

Only had this a few months and I said when I got it that it's everything I want in a bass, which it is apart from a missing string. Truth is, I have GAS for a Stingray 5 but could also make good use of a decent lined fretless 5 in my new band.

If you look at Jon Shuker's site, you'll see a pic of this bass and a price tag of £1345. It has 2 Delano humbuckers with a preamp bypass switch, a beautiful neck with Abalone inlays and it sounds fantastic. The colour is absolutely stunning, it's immaculate and comes in a new Hiscox case.

I know stuff ain't moving at the mo so although I'd be happy to sell for somewhere in the region of £875, I'd prefer to trade for a Stingray 5 - a nice one or a lined fretless 5 (cash +/-). More pics on request.

Edited by niceguyhomer

I always have two basses, when it's two fours, there's no problem, when it's two fives it's no problem either but when I have one of each the four never gets played.

I really don't want to sell this bass, I'd rather keep this and sell my 5 which, although I really love it, it just isn't suitable (too Marcus Miller) for the music my new band plays. Sadly, I know there's no chance of getting my money back on the 5er in the current gloom and can't afford to take a big hit on it so my beloved Jazz has to go.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='623775' date='Oct 12 2009, 09:52 AM']I always have two basses, when it's two fours, there's no problem, when it's two fives it's no problem either but when I have one of each the four never gets played.

I really don't want to sell this bass, I'd rather keep this and sell my 5 which, although I really love it, it just isn't suitable (too Marcus Miller) for the music my new band plays. Sadly, I know there's no chance of getting my money back on the 5er in the current gloom and can't afford to take a big hit on it so my beloved Jazz has to go.[/quote]

Fancy my Status S1 Graphite? :)