Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

bassicinstinct

[quote name='owenfielding' post='627755' date='Oct 16 2009, 12:26 PM']hey, i sure hope you get your bass sold. it's a solid buy!
cheers, owen.[/quote]

Cheers my friend.

I'm not holding my breath though to be honest. :)

It's a bit of a bugger - and a sign of the times - when even DFS marketing methods don't shift a beauty like this eh? :lol: :rolleyes:

Oh well, 6hours + to go.............................

[quote name='bassicinstinct' post='627778' date='Oct 16 2009, 12:40 PM']Cheers my friend.

I'm not holding my breath though to be honest. :)

It's a bit of a bugger - and a sign of the times - when even DFS marketing methods don't shift a beauty like this eh? :lol: :rolleyes:

Oh well, 6hours + to go.............................[/quote]

That and you being fussy :lol:

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='627834' date='Oct 16 2009, 01:14 PM']That and you being fussy :rolleyes:[/quote]

Yep, that's fair comment I think. :lol:

If you weren't so far away, I'd be tempted to have a play on your MM. :)

Probably daft of me to dismiss it out of hand as I've never actually played one, but there you go.

C'est la vie etc.

[quote name='bassicinstinct' post='627838' date='Oct 16 2009, 01:19 PM']Yep, that's fair comment I think. :lol:

If you weren't so far away, I'd be tempted to have a play on your MM. :)

Probably daft of me to dismiss it out of hand as I've never actually played one, but there you go.

C'est la vie etc.[/quote]

Your loss I think :rolleyes: But yes, not exactly just up the road.

[quote name='bassicinstinct' post='628294' date='Oct 16 2009, 08:49 PM']Withdrawn.

Back into the Hiscox case and into the spare room for the foreseeable future I think.

Tragic, but there you are. :)[/quote]

that is a pity; such a wonderful bass! hey, you may have a change of heart and decide to keep it!