Why become a member? ×

Just spent £1373 :(

Shockwave

[quote name='Shockwave' post='624188' date='Oct 12 2009, 05:27 PM']:rolleyes: A few people know exactly what it is. Its a first for Barefaced.[/quote]

When you asked him for a pink sequins and diamante finish I never thought Alex would do it for you.......... :)

[quote name='steve-soar' post='624209' date='Oct 12 2009, 05:56 PM']Is that Richards SVT 5?[/quote]

Maybe :lol:

[quote name='Hamster' post='624210' date='Oct 12 2009, 05:57 PM']When you asked him for a pink sequins and diamante finish I never thought Alex would do it for you.......... :)[/quote]

Couldnt afford that! Though i reckon Alex should airbrush this onto his cabs.

[quote name='51m0n' post='624212' date='Oct 12 2009, 05:59 PM']Big One 'Plus' with the variable tweeter goodness going on?[/quote]

Nope :rolleyes:

[quote name='steve-soar' post='624257' date='Oct 12 2009, 06:57 PM']Well it's costing the best part of £900, so I reckon 2 cabs....stop playing silly beggers Rob, tell the kids, they want to know.[/quote]

Its nothing that special.

The amp cost me 548 after shipping!

I will own Serial number: V7/T.

Its a Barefaced Vintage with a Tweeter at the top! Never been done before!

I really like my high end :) So thats £700 for the vintage, £75 for the tweeter upgrade and an extra 50 for postage.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='624265' date='Oct 12 2009, 07:03 PM']Sounds amazing, I'm liking the sound of that.

That shipping on the amp has made my toes curl, ouch.[/quote]

The amp is 28 kg with the flight case, So it will be about 6 kilos heavier then the cab! I hope it doesant fall off!

Basically the tweeter will get the real high end that the 15's cant replicate.

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='624474' date='Oct 12 2009, 10:06 PM']Rob

I can't believe you're doing this.. You mean to say that winning the Hartke Bass Attack pedal on Saturday wasn't enough to cure your GAS for you? :rolleyes:

Nik[/quote]

Hey i tell you what, its alright that pedal! Though might be a little useless with the SVTs over drive channel :) Working well with the Ashdown!