Why become a member? ×

Irrelivant now: Sorted

AttitudeCastle

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='624269' date='Oct 12 2009, 07:06 PM']I have several new pedals, bought 6 months ago, unopened, unuse

Bought new £110 each (BOSS pedals)[/quote]

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='624306' date='Oct 12 2009, 07:35 PM']he had nothing to do with a load of pedals so gave them to us.[/quote]

Something here seems a bit dodgy to me...make your mind up. Did you buy them or were you given them?

Also, none of the pedals you mentioned retail (in fact they never have done) at £110.

If you were given them, then whatever return you make is a profit so maybe you should some good deals. They would definitely sell quickly.

As I say, this all seems a bit dodgy to me...

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='624385' date='Oct 12 2009, 08:41 PM']Something here seems a bit dodgy to me...make your mind up. Did you buy them or were you given them?

Also, none of the pedals you mentioned retail (in fact they never have done) at £110.

If you were given them, then whatever return you make is a profit so maybe you should some good deals. They would definitely sell quickly.

As I say, this all seems a bit dodgy to me...[/quote]

To clarify, they were bought by the shop owner 12 months ago, and Boss said the RRP here is £110 for their pedal line =S

But it makes no difference now, i gave all to my local music at £60 each

so its now irrelevant

but thanks for your input guys!

dont mean to pry really but you posted this at 7.00pm, then sold them to a local shop later than that? what, was it ultra-late opening? also, i've NEVER heard of a music shop buying goods from a customer at market value. for the pedals you listed i'd have expected you to get maybe £30-40 each.

very strange. :)