Why become a member? ×

Both Sold Pending

pantherairsoft

Hi people,

Here are a couple of pedals I have acquired in the last few days, but having also just received back a few modded pedals from [sfx] (Cheers Max!) I no longer require them... damn me for not thinking before I spend money!

First up we have a rather old, but highly recommended DOD FX42-B Bass EQ. Its a 7 band EQ with Volume level fader as well. Very little noise for an EQ pedal. This has also been modded to take a standard 9v centre negative (Boss style) power supply so it can be daisy chained with all your other pedals... this mod fills the battery compartment though so no batteries!
This pedal came to be well gigged and there are a few cosmetic defects, but the functioning of the pedal remains unchanged. There is a slight discolouration of the jack sockets, the bottom plate has at some point in time come loose and it looks like it has been glues back on, noting major, but bits of glue residue can be seen at the edge of the rubber butt plate. Lastly there are 2 locating screws missing from the faders. this holds the fader plate in position. It does not effect the pedal at all, but could cause damage to the pedal if you were to be stupid and stamp on the faders rather than the foot switch... buy two screws that fit though and be worried no more! The pedal looks lovely from the front though.

Due to the cosmetics I am asking only [b]£12 including postage[/b]. A bargain price for a working EQ pedal. I have tried to show the missing screw etc in the pics... SOLD

Next up we have 2 mini True Bypass effects loops pedal. I bought these recently from Finbar, but due to the functionality of the new pedal mods I only need 1. I contemplated putting them away for the future but someone else may as well have use for them. These have only been used by me for abour 2 minutes, I plugged them in, ran a signal through them to ensure they worked and them put them on the side. Come armed with an ULTRA bright blue LED. These are about the size of the Catalinbread Hyperpak (tiny!)

[b]Asking £17 each, including postage[/b]... SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Let know what you have

Shep

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='joegarcia' post='627752' date='Oct 16 2009, 12:25 PM']I'll take both the loops. Paypal ok? Are you able to post them today?[/quote]

PM'd you...

[quote name='dirtystatic' post='627760' date='Oct 16 2009, 12:29 PM']Damn hes quick off the draw, i wanted them both too! Where can i get these from, other than second hand off here?[/quote]

Drop 'umph' a PM on these very forums. To my understanding he was the man that made these one for Finbar before they made there way to me...