Why become a member? ×

Tascam Bass Trainer & power supply £50 posted

These are not being used any more so thought I'd post here before I ebay them

Tascam is the old style (CD not MP3). Power supply included: £60 posted

[attachment=34681:Image0115.jpg]

Electribe ER1 drum machine, lovely, easy to use and solid piece of kit. Power supply included: SOLD

[attachment=34682:Image0118.jpg]

Zoom is well used but fully functional (and is in original box plus power supply, manual etc): WITHDRAWN

[attachment=34683:Image0121.jpg][attachment=34684:Image0122.jpg]
[attachment=34685:Image0126.jpg][attachment=34686:Image0127.jpg]

And what it does....

[attachment=34687:Image0132.jpg]

Chris

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='BassKS' post='629791' date='Oct 18 2009, 08:29 PM']oooh that ER-1 is nice How Id love that. It can do some crazy things. Connect that with the synthesizer one....[/quote]

I was playing in synth pop bands in the late 70's/early 80's (I had to eat) so i know a thing or two about drum machines and this baby is indeed nice. I've owned about 10 machines in total and it is by far the easiest to progamme and probably produces the best/most realistic tones also (at least in the <£500 range). It's a great tool for bassists to work their groove and for general songwriting. Not sure why I'm selling it apart from the fact that we seem to have a stable drummer now (or as stable as drummers get) :)

[quote name='BassKS' post='634460' date='Oct 23 2009, 02:15 PM']Beedy Beedster, Does it take mp3s or just audios?[/quote]

Hiya mate, it's the CD version. Although it has an Aux I/P I assume this is not controllable in the same way as the CD player (i.e., speed change, pitch change, bass cut etc). If, like me, you've a missive CD collection it's a great tool. If your music collection is largely digital you'll be best off with the mp3 version

Chris

Ah I see. Not for me then. mp3s (legal and Illegal) largely comprise my music collection.
Its an awesome bit of kit, to learn songs or just to play along to any old sh*t at 2am and not piss off neighbours when youre going through the same 3s loop for the 88th time.