Why become a member? ×

Dean Sledgehammer 4 (Mahogony) £300 ono

dudewheresmybass89

Right...Dean Sledgehammer...

It Suits Practically Any Style And Sounds Bloody Good...But I Rarely Play It, And When I Do, I Always Try To Sneak Down To The Non-Existent Neck Pickup, I Will Be Sad To See It Go, But It Would Be A Lot Happier Being Played Instead Of Collecting Dust.
There Are A Couple Of Dinks On The Horn And The Back Of The Bass, But Nothing Too Visible...Oh, also The Neck Is Ridiculously Fast!

"A completely unique vibe and a punchy tone come together to set the Sledgehammer apart from the pack. The body is shaped from mahogony and left untouched colorwise to let the lush grain show through. The maple neck and fingerboard are also left in their natural state. Features a "D" Bass Clef 12th fret inlay for a bit of flair. Other deluxe appointments include a set of Grover tuners, a hi-mass quick change bridge, and an exposed pole humbucker complete with an active EQ to shape your tone to the max. It looks and sounds like basses costing a lot more, and will serve well in any musical style." - someone at Dean

I would prefer someone to pick this bass up, or meet halfway (providing you dont live in australia) i am based in Brighton And Hove during the week, but i will be In North Kent regularly during the weekends

PM me with prices around the 300 mark if You are interested:

Edited by dudewheresmybass89

• 1 year later...