Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper

velvetkevorkian

Hi folks,
Offering up my Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper to see if I can raise the cash for 6stringbassist's Lexicon. The pedal is ungigged and has had light home use only- I bought it specifically for the looping function and have only played with the delays briefly. It has a whole variety of different modes including some cool reverse and modulated delays, 20 seconds of looping, stereo ins and outs, and it will run happily in front of an amp or in the effects loop. It can also be switched between being true bypass for all you tone-freaks or buffered, in which case the delay will trail off when you disengage the pedal. Full specs can be found [url="http://www.digitech.com/products/Hardwire/HW_DelayLooper.php"]on the DigiTech website[/url].

I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Comes with the original box and accessories, posted to your door for £85. Collection from Glasgow G51 welcome, or a central Glasgow meetup, in which case I'll knock a bit off.

Trades, I've really got my eye on the Lexicon but would consider other cool multi-effects rackmounts- could possibly add some cash for the right thing. So, Lexicon MPX-1, Boss Vf-1, that kind of thing. Possibly a MIDI foot controller. Maybe an eBow. Try me.

You can see my BC feedback [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21130&hl=velvetkevorkian"]here[/url].

I do reserve the right to withdraw this at any time!

Cheers
Kyle

Edited by velvetkevorkian

Bump for pics. There's a little scratch on one corner and one of the Rs in Hardwire has a tiny blemish- shown in the photos. Other than that its in perfect condition.

The Lexicon I was after has been sold but would still consider cash or interesting trades. In addition to the above, may be interested in some kind of DB preamp.
Cheers
Kyle

• 3 weeks later...