Why become a member? ×

FS: One or the other

gnasher1993

Ok, so I've ended up with two pedals that do kind of the same thing (though not quite)...

[size=5][font="Comic Sans MS"][b][color="#FF0000"]Now open to trades![/color][/b][/font][/size]

I've got an Electronix Submarine and a Fulltone Fatboost v1. They both sound awesome but they're too similar for me to keep them both (need moneys still :lol:), you decide which one goes :).

Once I'd absorbed shipping charges and customs charges they came to around £90 each, so that's what I'd like back from either of them.

[size=5][font="Comic Sans MS"][b][color="#FF0000"]PRICE DROP - £85 each[/color][/b][/font][/size]

Once one of them has sold, I'll withdraw the other (unless I get a mad offer for the other one :lol:).

The Submarine is in great condition with the rubber feet still on.

The Fatboost looks like new. It's in fantastic condition, with the the original box, manual, fulltone sticker...it even has the $179 label still on the box!. It's probably worth more than £90 but nevermind...grab yourself a bargain :rolleyes:!

PM me if you're interested. In terms of payment, cheque is definitely preferred!

Cheers guys,

AJ

Edited by gnasher1993