Why become a member? ×

Aria Pro II Laser Electric Heritage.

kevbass

Hello folks, Acquired this one from a mate quite a while ago but now want to move it on.

I have here an Aria pro II bass, one humbucker and one jazz pickup. Completely passive, 3 way selector switch, one tone and one volume knob. White in colour but has aged to a cream colour over the years, I think its an early 90's model. Jazz pickup sounds jazzy and the humbucker sounds big and chunky and is quite loud for a passive bass. Now the bass itself has been covered in stickers, the front of the bass is covered completely and the back of the bass has some larger ones ranging from random pics to bass and guitar brand names, theres even a pic of flea in there somewhere . The humbucker pickup was covered in several layers of glue and had several layers of black sparkly glitter applied to it and looks very funky and sparkles under stage lights. The whole thing was inspired by fleas punky looking modulus. Its quite colorful and it looks good onstage, especially if you're in a punk or funk rock band but alas the image of the bass doesnt suit my band or what I play anymore so time to move her on. She's strung with DR black beauty's and plays nicely. Jack socket could do with a clean as it makes a crackly hum noise when the cable is moved when she's plugged in but other than that its all good. Im sad to see this one go but time to thin the herd.

Edited by kevbass