Why become a member? ×

Putting these up for a good pal of mine.

2 x 4U shockmount cases - £180 each (they cost £350 + VAT).
They have front and rear rack strips with an approx. depth between strips of 420mm.
[attachment=36541:4U.jpg]

1 rather sexy 12U shockmount for £300. (cost £650)
Front and rear strips plus additional inset rear strips, overall depth of sleeve 600mm.
The 12U case is as seen in the image: removable lid and base, the base having wheels and with wooden runners for when it's sitting on the floor to maximise friction and protect delicate floors, etc.
[attachment=36542:12U.jpg]

All in good condition, these are pro kit and the real deal so are not cheap as chips but a very good deal at these prices, you get what you pay for eh ??

Prices are ovno, delivery extra.

Stewart

Edited by bassbluestew

As I stated these are top of the range pro quality and the bought for prices are listed.

Of course you can get cheaper, but you won't get better, and personally I think £160 for a 4U Shockmount rack of this quality / condition is a steal. Have a look at the Flightcase warehouse and see how much pro quality shockmount racks go for - it'll scare you.

S

Damn, i'm after an 8u Shockmount! Anyone?[quote name='bassbluestew' post='657184' date='Nov 17 2009, 04:44 PM']As I stated these are top of the range pro quality and the bought for prices are listed.

Of course you can get cheaper, but you won't get better, and personally I think £160 for a 4U Shockmount rack of this quality / condition is a steal. Have a look at the Flightcase warehouse and see how much pro quality shockmount racks go for - it'll scare you.

S[/quote]