Why become a member? ×

FEELER: Immaculate EB Musicman Stingray (4) for sale/possible trade

Musicman20

As per the topic title. WITHDRAWN

Black, with rosewood board. 3 band EQ...PURE TONE! Frets barely used...so its like buying new from the shop but without the new retail prices. Comes with official EB MM Hardcase, also immaculate.

Very much a feeler....not sure of its worth.

I think its a 2002, I bought it brand new. I can get the serial if you need it.

Absolutely pristine. I have never gigged the bass as when I got it I went straight to Uni for 3 years and didnt fancy having it in a student house. I then moved it to Leeds and still didnt take it. Basically, its a bass thats been sat in its case, played when I have time, but not gigged. Seems daft, but Im quite attached to it and recently been playing rough dives that does not warrant a bass such as this.

No issues, just played at home as a bit of a luxury. I got this due to buying a poor USA Jazz bass, then took it back and swapped it + a bit of cash for this new Ray.

I would POSSIBLY trade for a Lakland JO5/DJ5 or Stingray 5/Sterling 5....and work something out with cash. They would have to be very very good condition.

CASH sale would be £800, due to its condition. Immaculate and strung with fresh strings a month ago. Make me an offer if you have any interest.

Sorry for the recent feelers, Ive been toying about with cash....and it seems I may have to sell one before I buy another.

If it seems like it will not attract the value I would like, I will keep it and just enjoy it.

Cheers

[attachment=36709:Berg_LM3_MMB_2__2_.jpg]

[attachment=36710:Berg_LM3_MMB_3__2_.jpg]

Edited by Musicman20

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='659564' date='Nov 19 2009, 07:49 PM']You would put this up when I've just bought one, Gareth! :rolleyes: Any pics for the potential punters?[/quote]

Hi Rich!

Yep...Ill get some pics up asap. Ive put two up...just so you know the colour and overall look, but Ill get some more detailed ones sorted.

Still a feeler, because it sounds tremendous..just not sure I can buy another without selling one. We shall see :)

Edited by Musicman20

[quote name='Musicman20' post='661707' date='Nov 22 2009, 12:32 PM']Bump....just for a few days.[/quote]

Did you place this add to wind me up ;-)

It looks lovely.

Ill not bother offering my DJ5 as i know its not what your after but good luck anyway.